Monday, July 11, 2011

I hope I'm strong T^T

Can't sleep well
Can't do well
Can't relax well
Can't handle well

I thought I can be strong as what I think
I thought I will be fine soon
I thought I can be happy
I thought I will smile

but.....I'm failed
I'm failed to do that

I'm totally failed
I'm depressed
I'm stress
I can't stand it


I need someone
I need hug


I wanna leave
I wanna back

Do not know why......
My tear was dropped after I heard someone voice who closet with me

I do not know how to face problem
I do not want to be a emo girl
It is tired =[

I'm really failed
I'm really useless
I just will keep silence

I miss mum
I miss dad
I miss them
I miss my old good friend
I miss last time
I miss BP
I miss everyone
I miss you


Everything I just can keep in heart cry to abreact
I......don not know what should I do T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment